Scholarship and Award Applications
AKA ONO Scholarship
- Applications must be postmarked no later than Friday, April 15, 2016.
- We award an annual scholarship to an African-American or Latino/a graduating high school senior who is college-bound in the fall. Students from Ithaca High School and New Roots Charter School are invited to apply.
- Omicron Nu Omega is the local graduate chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. As members of this international organization founded by African-American women, we encourage academic excellence and service to communities of color.
Judy Taylor Memorial Scholarship
- $750 scholarship.
- Application deadline-June 1, 2016.
- TOMPKINS COUNTY 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT JUDY HOGGARD TAYLOR MEMORIAL COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Judy Taylor was a dedicated 4-H Volunteer Leader and was very involved in the Tompkins County 4-H Youth Fair, Public Presentations and Environmental Science Programs. Judy was a teacher a Belle Sherman and was extremely passionate about 4-H and youth development. Judy’s daughters grew up in the 4-H Program.
- Applications are due by April 15th, 2016.
- $500 scholarship for up to two deserving students from the Class of 2016.
- The Student Association of the Geneva Experiment Station (SAGES) is now accepting applications for the 2016 Advancement in Agricultural Studies Scholarship. Successful applicants must be graduating high school seniors who intend to enroll in a 2- or 4-year degree program in the agricultural sciences (examples of appropriate degrees are listed on the application).
Archive of prior year Scholarships and Awards